Note: Due to changes in Google's SMS permission policy, the Morse project is no longer available on the Google Play Store.
Unfortunately, due to changes in Google's SMS permission policy, the Morse project is no longer available on the Google Play Store. We regret that we were unable to execute the fullest potential of this project, and we sincerely apologize.
That said, work is well underway on a new application with a similar basis in communication that we hope you will enjoy.
In the days of innovation, communication, and technology, privacy is not always the first priority. Especially when it comes to texting. Anybody can look over and see your texts, and text to speech can be heard by anyone around you. When it comes to privacy and telecommunication, a new solution is needed.
The Morse Project is that solution.
The Morse Project turns your phone into a Morse Code receiver. Any messages sent to you will automatically be vibrated into Morse Code, so that you and only you can understand what your texts say, without the hassle of pulling out your phone.
- View your SMS messages in the Morse SMS inbox.
- Text your contacts and automatically translate messages into Morse Code.
- Translate your messages to Morse Code vibrations to know your texts without looking at your phone!
- Don't know Morse Code? Easy, just use the word game on the app to get better until you understand anything sent in morse code!
- Change the vibration speed to suit your Morse skill level, and change whether the full message is vibrated or just the contact name for faster Morse!
The Morse Project even works to help people with impaired vision. The navigation is easy to use and even works perfectly with Text to Speech.
The Morse Project is available on the Google Play Store for all Android devices running Android OS 6.0 and above.
For more help, visit the support page.
The Morse Project will not override existing SMS applications, consume storage, or invade users’ privacy. The app will only request access to SMS, Contacts, and Phone to send messages, integrate contact names, and view received SMS messages respectively. If your app requests for access to anything else, please contact us immediately at support@FractylDev.com.